Thursday, February 11, 2010

Nine-to-Five Jobs Are Lame

After a whirlwind journey into the world of journalism, I am finally a full-fledged reporter for The Daily Universe at BYU. I am currently on the A&E desk covering off-campus music and entertainment--pretty much my dream job. So far, so good. Here are some articles I've written now that I'm about halfway through my journalistic foray this semester:

Muse Music "Rockumentaries"-- universe.byu.edu/node/5055
Location Location -- universe.byu.edu/node/5192
Orion Music Festival -- universe.byu.edu/node/5234
Orion Reviews -- universe.byu.edu/node/5385
Sundance Film Festival -- universe.byu.edu/node/5432
Fictionist -- universe.byu.edu/node/5595
"Shock Doctrine" at Sundance -- universe.byu.edu/node/5657
Animal Collective's "ODDSAC" -- universe.byu.edu/node/5896
Mudbison -- universe.byu.edu/node/6027

No comments: